PB Classic Linen Hemstitch Napkin & Place Mat, Set of 4
We gave classic hemstitched linen a modern infusion of color to create this fresh, versatile collection. In saturated hues, made even richer by linen’s natural luster, texture and drape, these solid place mats and napkins are anything but plain.
- Made of pure linen.
- Napkins and placemats sold separately.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be placed at one corner of each napkin.
- Each comes in a set of 4.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% linen.
- Napkin (4): 20" square; 1" hem
- Place Mat (4): 14 x 20"; 1" hem
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).