PB Classic Stripe 400-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Sham
Awning stripes give this bedding its all-American appeal. We’ve printed them across luxuriously soft 400-thread count cotton percale.
- 100% cotton percale.
- 400 thread count.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that the bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Smartly made of crisp, pure cotton with an Easy-Care finish that eliminates the need for ironing.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Duvet Cover
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash on warm; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $6.00 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).