PB Comfort Square Arm Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
Sink into this seating just once, and you’ll know how it got its name. Built with extra-deep seats and three layers of thick padding on the arms and back, it’s designed for unparalleled comfort. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner-springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar. This best selling collection offers the most customizable options from fabric, to fill to cushion style.
- 81" wide x 39" deep x 37" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Choose knife-edged back cushions for a crisp finish, or classic box-style back cushions for a traditional look.
- This collection is also available upholstered.
- For more information on this collection: PB Comfort Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 81" w x 39" d x 37" h
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat: 67" w x 23" d x 19.5" h
- Arms: 7" w x 24.5" h
- Legs (removable): 2.5" diam x 3" h
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head To Foot: 78" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 22"
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort, with extra depth and a triple layer of padding.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of a minimum of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style decking, eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Mattress has inner springs.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).