First discovered in Indian palaces, the peacock mirror has become beloved in the homes of designers for its iconic style and impressive beauty. Resembling row after row of iridescent peacock feathers, this replica has the same large-scale grandeur and expert craftsmanship.
- 45" wide x 59" high x 7" deep
- Silver metal cladding over mango wood.
- Round mirror-glass inserts; beveled mirror-glass center.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for mounting both vertically and horizontally.
- Includes two anchors and two screws for wall mounting.
- Overall: 45" wide x 59" high x 7" deep
- Mirror Section: 13" wide x 18.5" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.