Pearce Leather Deluxe Sleeper Sofa
- In-Home Delivery
Transform any room into a guest room with a sleeper sofa that blends comfort and style with supreme functionality. Designed without bars or springs, it opens up in seconds to create a sleep space so inviting, you’ll want to use it every day.
- 84" w x 40" d x 35" h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Sleeper Sofas Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 84" w x 40" d x 35" h
- Diagonal Depth: 32.5"
- Arms: 10.25" w x 27" h
- Legs (removable): 4.5" tapered sq x 2" h
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 80" l x 4" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 82" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 19"
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Generously constructed with a hardwood frame.
- Back cushions have a lofty fiber fill.
- Queen-sized sleeper mattress is a true bedroom length mattress, so it is 8" longer than average sleeper mattress.
- Foam has 1.8 density and a 27 ILD rating.
- Platform-style mattress support eliminates the need for bars or springs and provides no-hassle luxurious sleep.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).