Peyton Linen/Cotton Drape
Combining linen’s distinctive texture and drape with cotton’s naturally soft feel, our Peyton Drape has an easy elegance.
- Lined with 100% cotton satin for privacy and medium light filtration.
- Detailed with hidden seams, a blind-stitched hem and cotton lining.
- Available in both a standard width and a double-width version for added drama.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks.
- Requires 10 clip or round rings for single width, 19 for double width. (Rings are sold separately).
- Sold as individual panels.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Use with our Blackout Liner (sold separately) for enhanced light filtration.
- Dry Clean only.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen-45% cotton.
- Lined with 100% cotton satin.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 100" wide x 84" long
- 100" wide x 96" long
- 100" wide x 108" long
- Top Casing Hem: 3" high
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Lining Hem: 1" high
- Drapery loop position from bottom edge of top hem: 1"
- Distance between loop rows: 1/2"
- To reduce wrinkling caused by packaging, mist your drape with water and hang to dry.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).