Butterfly Poppy Patchwork Quilt & Sham
- Embroidered butterflies, dragonflies and honeybees adorn our patchwork quilt in a vibrant show of color and pattern. Sewn from nearly a dozen exclusive fabrics – including florals, paisleys and a calligraphy print – the quilt is pieced from large and small patches in an asymmetrical pattern and quilted by hand with traditional diamond stitching and a channel-stitched border.
- Diamond- and channel-quilted cotton.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Quilt and shams reverse to multicolored print.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Tumble dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).