Printer's Double Glass Door Cabinet
- Delivery Discount
While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This modular piece captures the beauty and versatility of the original.
- 32" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery, and two adjustable shelves.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Tuscan Chestnut or Artisanal Black stain.
- Each pedestal comes unfinished on top so you can make a configuration to fit your space. Pair with a Printer's Top or with another Printer's component (each sold separately).
- Watch a video about the versatility of our Printer’s Collection.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tuscan Chestnut piece is built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black piece is built from solid poplar, particleboard, MDF and oak veneer; hardware has matching finish.
- Cutouts keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
- Overall (without top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door (2): 15" wide x 1" thick x 25" high
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 30.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number Of Different Heights For Adjustable Shelves: 13
- Clearances Above Adjustable Shelves: 5", 6", 7.5", 8.5", 10", 11", 12.5", 13.5", 14.5", 16", 17.5", 18.5", 20" high
- Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 25" high
- Base: 32" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Cutouts On Back: 4
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
- Weight: 71 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Artisanal Black finish Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Tuscan Chestnut finish Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping