Printer's Letter File Hutch
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the hutch the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The letter file hutch has five letter slots on the right, five horizontal slots on the left, all of which are removable, and can nest inside the large hutch for added storage.
- Designed to sit on our Printer’s Desks and inside the Printer’s Large Hutch for extra storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 14" high
- Top: 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 1" thick
- Removable paritions on left side: 4
- Horizontal Slot Interior (5): 2.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Center Adjustable Shelf (1): 34" wide x 10.5" deep x 1" high
- Center interior without adjustable shelf: 3.54" wide x 10.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Removable shelves on right side: 4
- Letter slot interior without shelves: 12.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 65 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.