Both the desk and chair are built of rattan that’s steamed and bent to create these graceful shapes – from the curves of their aprons to the chair’s flared back.
- Desk: 30" wide x 20" deep x 34" high
- Chair: 18.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 38" high
- Compact desk has 1 drawer and a gallery rail to keep items in place.
- Desktop is finished with richly grained mahogany veneers.
- Tightly wrapped rattan reinforces each joint and corner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Desktop is crafted of mahogany veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Legs are constructed of solid kiln-dried mahogany.
- Drawer is built of rattan and finger-joint mahogany.
- Stretchers are made of rattan.
- Finished in a rich honey stain.
- Simple assembly.
- Overall: 30" wide x 20" deep x 34" high
- Gallery Rail: 4" high
- Desk without gallery rail: 30" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Clearance below desk apron: 25"
- Drawer Exterior: 12" wide x 3" high
- Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 15" deep x 2.5" high
- View assembly instructions.
- Overall: 18.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 18" high
- Legs Stretchers: 8" high
- Chair Back: 17" wide, 20" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of cleaners and abrasives, as they may damage finish.
- For indoor use only. Exposure to elements may cause premature fading of color.
- Avoid dampness and temperature extremes.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).