Rectangular Umbrella - Solid
Nearly 10 feet across and available in an array of vibrant, sun-drenched colors, our oversized rectangular umbrella is a summer favorite. Choose from our three types of poles to help you complement outdoor furnishings.
- 9.8' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Generously sized umbrella features weather-resistant polyester canvas.
- Wood pole is crafted from eucalyptus or premium teak, and features an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy aluminium pole in bronze finish has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Choose eucalyptus, teak or aluminium pole.
- Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Simple assembly.
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation.
- Cherry Red canvas is specially designed to hold its vibrant color, making it as fade-resistant as our other colors.
- Wood is stained with acrylic and sealed with semigloss lacquer for moisture resistance.
- It is recommended that the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) be used with this umbrella. Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the umbrella stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Umbrella stand is constructed of solid concrete with a black matte finish.
- Overall (open): 9.8' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Teak Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diameter
- Overall: 19" diameter, 13.5" high
- Base Tube For Umbrella Pole: 2" diameter
- Base Tube (without plastic insert): 2.25" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).