Rectangular Market Umbrella - Newport Stripe Sunbrella®
Create a shady retreat during the warm summer months with our Sunbrella® Rectangular Umbrella, designed to withstand years of normal exposure to sunlight and rain. Choose from our three types of poles to complement outdoor furnishings.
- 9.8' w x 6.5' d x 8.5' h
- Eucalpytus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Choose FSC-certified eucalyptus, teak or aluminum pole.
- Wood pole features an easy-to-use pulley system and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy bronze-finished aluminum pole has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Generously sized umbrella features 100% Sunbrella® acrylic canvas.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Canopy is constructed of 100% Sunbrella® acrylic; tested and proven to provide up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade. The fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Wood is stained with acrylic and sealed with semigloss lacquer for moisture resistance.
- It is recommended that the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) be used with this umbrella. Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Umbrella stand is constructed of solid concrete with a matte black finish.
- Outdoor umbrella cover is sold separately.
- Overall (open): 9.8' w x 6.5' d x 8.5' h
- Teak Pole: 1.5" diam
- Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diam
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diam
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.