Riviera Outdoor Furniture Cushions
Add the finishing touch to outdoor furniture with our plush, colorful cushions. Designed to be fade resistant, weather resistant, quick to dry and soft to the touch, they’re the perfect match for the strength and durability of our outdoor collections. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- Machine wash removable slipcover.
- Spot clean nonremovable slipcover.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Seat: 22.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Back: 22" square, 4.5" thick
- Seat: 30" wide x 23" deep x 4.5" high
- Back: 30" wide x 22" high x 4.5" thick
Armless and Left- Or Right-arm Chair
- Seat: 27.5" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" high
- Back: 27.5" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
- Scatterback: 22" square
- Seat: 29.5" wide x 29.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Back (2): 29.5" wide x 17" high 4.5" thick
- Scatterback: 22" square
- 27.5" wide x 27.5" deep x 4.5" high
- 26" wide x 83" long x 2.5" high
- 52" wide x 83" long x 2.5" high
- 19.5" square, 2.5" high
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Remove slipcover.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle, in a commercial washer.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat in a commercial dryer.
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
For Removable Slipcovers
For Tufted Cushions (non-removable slipcover)
- Shipping Info
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).