Rochester Floor Lamp Base
Like an architectural object, this bold geometric shape stands tall on a substantial platform for a notable lighting display.
- 16" wide x 6" deep x 53.5" high
- Cast of aluminum with a matte pitted bronze finish.
- On/off switch located on socket.
- Pair with our Rochester Floor Lamp Shade or any of our Mix & Match® shades (sold separately).
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" wide x 6" deep x 53.5" high
- Cord: 10' long
- Shade: 19" wide x 7.5" deep x 13" high
- Bulb (1): 100 watts, type A (not included); CFL bulb included for Title 20 compliant lamps.
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Dust with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).