Sabine Spindle Armchair
The spool chair is a design classic that’s striking to view from every angle. Like the Arts & Crafts originals, our version is crafted from solid hardwood with an ebonized finish that’s edge rubbed to reveal hints of contrasting walnut on each turning.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free ottoman for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with double-dowel joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28.75" wide x 34.5" deep x 37.25" high
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 24" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 34.5"
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 2.5" diameter, 12" high
- Back Legs (nonremovable): 2" square, 12.5" high
- Weight: 39 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.