Sabine Spindle Armchair
- In-Home Delivery
The spool chair is a design classic that’s striking to view from every angle. Like the Arts & Crafts originals, our version is crafted from solid hardwood with an ebonized finish that’s edge rubbed to reveal hints of contrasting walnut on each turning.
- 28.5" wide x 34.5" deep x 37" high
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with spindle-carved arms and legs.
- Partially upholstered armrests with thick padding.
- Upholstered in Sunbrella® Stripe.
- Extra thick seat cushion with solid foam core and lofty padding.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and back for extra comfort.
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5-inch-thick foam core that is wrapped in lofty padding.
- Back cushion is attached to frame.
- Kiln-dried hardwood fame has double-dowel joinery and is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Industrial strength webbing provides seat cushion support support.
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 34.5" deep x 37" high
- Frame Back Height: 37"
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 24" deep x 18" high
- Seat Cushion: 29" wide x 28" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 25" x 21" high x 4" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 34.5"
- Arms: 2.5" wide x 23.5" high
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 2.5" diameter, 12" high
- Back Legs (nonremovable): 2" square, 12.5" high
- Weight: 39 pounds
Care & Composition
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & Installation
View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).