Schott Zwiesel Taste Stemware, Set of 6
Enjoy wine tasting at home with this exclusive collection of stemware made by Schott Zwiesel specially for Pottery Barn. Each glass has been sized and shaped for optimal aeration so you’re able to experience the nuances in every sip.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of Schott Zwiesel Tritan® crystal, a hard glass that’s resilient to chipping,\ and breakage.
- Made in Germany.
- Sold as a set of 6 glasses: champagne flutes, red wine, Bordeaux, Burgundy, or white wine glasses.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of each glass.
- Dimensions & Care
- White Wine: 3" diameter, 8.5" high
- White Wine Capacity: 12 ounces
- Burgundy: 4.5" diameter, 9" high
- Burgundy Capacity: 26 ounces
- Red Wine: 3.5" diameter, 9" high
- Red Wine Capacity: 17 ounces
- Flute: 2.75" diameter, 9" high
- Flute Capacity: 9 ounces
- Bordeaux: 4" diameter, 9.25" high
- Bordeaux Capacity: 22 ounces
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.