Built with handcrafted details of late-19th-century American furniture, this armoire boasts cottage-style warmth.
- 40" wide x 24" deep x 70" high
- Framed in kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Hand-finished in a multistep antique white finish.
- Frame-and-panel construction lends visual depth to the sides.
- Includes a deep drawer, three adjustable shelves, and a hanging rod for clothes.
- Features an arched panel door with an inset beveled mirror.
- Detailed with beveled crown molding and turned feet.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from kiln-dried hardwood, MDF and veneer.
- Crafted with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery and pocket screws for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Door opens on right-mounted hinges and has magnetic closure.
- Adjustable levelers add extra stability.
- Overall: 40" wide x 24" deep x 70" high
- Interior: 34.5" wide x 21" deep x 47" high
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 34" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable shelf maximum weight capacity: 25 pounds
- Clothes Rod: 1.5" diameter, 34.5" long
- Inner Drawer: 32" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Feet: 4" diameter, 6" high
- Weight: 215 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).