Silver-Plated Engravable Frames
- Free Fast Shipping
Surround favorite images in classic silver-plated frames that are crafted to last.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of steel with a silver-plated finish and a white mat.
- Backed with an easel prop stand for tabletop display only.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Display both vertically and horizontally (with restrictions if you choose to personalize).
- 8" wide x 10" long: holds a 4x6 photo
- 9" wide x 11" long: holds a 5x7 photo
- 12" wide x 14" long: holds a 8x10 photo
- 16.5" wide x 9.25" long: holds a 5x7 photo
- 8 x 10 and 9 x 11 frames can only be personalized horizontally for a vertical display.
- 12 x 14 and 16.5 x 9.25 frames can only be personalized horizontally for a horizontal display.
- Personalization is available at an additional charge.
- Can be engraved with up to 20 characters per line, each line centered above and below the photo opening.
- Dimensions & Care
- 8" wide x 10" long
- 9" wide x 11" long
- 12" wide x 14" long
- 16.5" wide x 9.25" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.