Stratton Storage Bed with Baskets Bed & Dresser Set
Our popular Stratton Bed with Baskets has a compact profile and generous storage options, making it ideal for small spaces. The dresser adds expansive storage and a coordinated look.
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood platform bed, designed with under-the-bed storage compartments.
- Includes sturdy rattan baskets with cut-out handles.
- Stratton Bed Brackets (set of 2 sold separately) are needed only if you are attaching a headboard to a Stratton bed.
- Bed is designed for use without a box spring.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- Full/Queen Bed: 60" w x 80" d x 16" h
- King/Cal. King Bed: 76" w x 84" d x 16" h
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- The Triton® Foundation features a PowerBeam™ construction known in the industry for its superior strength and which is built to last.
- CertiPUR® certified for a safe, healthier home.
- Dimensions & Care
- Attaches to any of our queen or king-sized headboards using our Stratton headboard brackets; headboard and brackets sold separately.
- Frame is composed of 3 hardwood-framed boxes connected by an additional plywood piece. Your mattress sits on top of the frame.
- To keep the mattress firmly in place, top the bed’s platform with our Standard Rug Pad (sold separately) before placing your mattress on top.
- The bed has six versatile baskets (included) for storage underneath.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls.
- Overall: 60" w x 79.5" d x 16" h
- Box Sections: 60" w x 19.5" d x 16" h
- Connecting Platform Panel (3): 23" w x 20" d x 0.5" thick
- Mattress Platform to Floor: 16" h
- Baskets: 25" w x 17" d x 11" h
- Basket Interiors: 23.5" w x 16" d x 10.5" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lb
- Overall: 76" w x 83.5" d x 16" h
- Side Box Sections: 60" w x 19.5" d x 16" h
- Bottom Box Section: 76" w x 23.5" d x 16" h
- Connecting Platform Panel (3): 39" w x 20" d x 0.5" thick
- Mattress Platform to Floor: 16" h
- End Baskets: 33.5" w x 21.5" d x 11" h
- End Basket Interiors: 32" w x 20.5" d x 10.5" h
- Side Baskets: 25" w x 17" d x 11" h
- Side Basket Interiors: 23.5" w x 16" d x 10.5" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lb
- Overall: 42" w x 21" d x 36" h
- Top Drawer Interior: 15"wide X 17" d X 7" h
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" w X 17" d X 10" h
- Drawer Pulls: 6" w X 1" d X .5" h
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 35" Side to Side; 15" Front to Back
- Clearance to Floor: 3.5"
- Weight: 137.5 lb
- Overall: 66" w x 21" d x 36" h
- Top Drawer Interior: 19" w x 19" d x 7.5" h
- Deep Drawer Interior: 27" w x 17" d x 9.5" h
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 2.5" square, 3.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 62" Side to Side; 17.5" Front to Back
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions http://www.potterybarn.com/pages/popups/fcare_popup.html
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping