Stratton Bedside Table
Our beautifully compact Stratton Bedside Table features a solid wood frame and a spacious drawer with English dovetail joinery and a bronze-finished iron drawer pull.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is kiln-dried solid hardwood, with hardwood veneer over engineered wood using mortise-and-tenon construction
- Sides are hardwood over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table's structural integrity over time.
- The shelf is made of beech.
- The drawer front and sides are crafted of alder; drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF.
- Drawer glides are made of alder; the drawer includes a stop to prevent accidental removal.
- The table's back is constructed of plywood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Shelf: 27" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Distance between drawer bottom and shelf: 12.5"
- Clearance under shelf: 4"
- Legs: 1.5" square, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 19.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Stratton Storage Platform Bed with Baskets
Stratton Extra-Wide Dresser
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping