Sullivan Leather Cube
- Combining the compact proportions of a cube with the furniture-grade quality of an ottoman, this occasional seat also functions as a footrest and bedside table.
- 16" wide x 16" deep x 17" high
- The espresso color showcases the leather’s natural look using aniline-dyed top-grain leather.
- Cushion is made of resilient 8-inch-thick, high-density foam core.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Overall: 16" square x 17" high
- Clearance to floor: 1.25"
- Weight: 26 pounds
Care & Composition
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition of each of our fabrics
Assembly & Installation
View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).