Sullivan Leather Square Ottoman
- The finest aniline-dyed top-grain leather in a rich espresso or camel defines the beauty of our Sullivan Ottoman. Deep cushioning and incredibly durable construction make it the most versatile piece of furniture in the room.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Wooden board provides support for cushion.
- Overall: 42” square x 18" high
- Leg: 4" square x 8” high
- Clearance from floor: 7" high
- Distance between legs: 33"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 68 pounds
Care & Composition
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).