Sutton Side Table
We were inspired by the warmth and substantial construction of 16-century refectory tables from Europe. Square-cut baluster legs with carved details evoke that style. Unique markings, such as naturally occurring knots and saw marks, are a result of the reclaimed wood’s origin.
- 24" sq x 22" h
- Table is crafted of reclaimed pine, bluestone and hemlock.
- Features turned legs and a pullout tray tabletop.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table is crafted of reclaimed wood from old buildings, resulting in unique characteristics from the timber’s origin.
- Due to the small imperfections in the wood, each table is unique and varies slightly in beauty and charm.
- Corner-blocked frame and wood-blocked apron ensure a sturdy and durable construction.
- Finish is waxed, buffed and sealed by hand using a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 24" sq x 22" h
- Top: 24" sq x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" h
- Overhang: 1"
- Pull-Out Tray Table: 14" sq x 1" thick
- Legs: 4" sq x 17" h
- Distance Between Legs: 12"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 90 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).