Sutton Side Table
We were inspired by the warmth and substantial construction of 16-century refectory tables from Europe. Square-cut baluster legs with carved details evoke that style. Unique markings, such as naturally occurring knots and saw marks, are a result of the reclaimed wood’s origin.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of reclaimed pine from old buildings, bluestone and hemlock resulting in unique characteristics from the timber’s origin.
- Due to the small imperfections in the wood, each table is unique and varies slightly in beauty and charm.
- Corner-blocked frame and wood-blocked apron ensure a sturdy and durable construction.
- Finish is waxed, buffed and sealed by hand using a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features turned legs and a pullout tray tabletop.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" square x 22" high
- Top: 24" square x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Overhang: 1"
- Pull-Out Tray Table: 14" sq x 1" thick
- Legs: 4" square x 17" high
- Distance Between Legs: 12"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 90 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).