Tao Closed Media Stand
Our Tao Closed Media Stand captures the eclectic style of an antique chest while offering modern-day convenience.
- 39.5" wide x 20" deep x 28" high; holds up to a 40" flat-screen TV.
- Masterfully built of solid kiln-dried hardwood with birch veneers using post-and-panel construction.
- Detailed with planked doors fitted with a traditional Chinese iron pull and pin lock and carved bracket feet.
- Available in hand-distressed Desa Mocha or Desa Ming Red lacquered finish.
- Watch a video about the unique character of our media storage.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Beautifully built of solid hardwood, with birch veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the media stand's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the media stand will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Constructed with an adjustable shelf and a drawer to hold DVDs and video games.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Distressed by hand for a character-rich patina.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 20" deep x 28" high
- Top: 39.5" wide x 20" deep x 1" high
- Number of adjustable shelves: 1
- Interior without adjustable shelf: 38" wide x 18.5" deep x 14.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 34" wide x 16.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Doors: 17" wide x 14" high
- Clearance to floor: 3.5" high
- Distance between legs: 36" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum weight capacity for shelf: 25 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of a of top of stand for a flat-screen TV: 40", 80 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of a of top of stand for a tube TV: 20", 50 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).