Tao Closed Media Stand
- Our Tao Closed Media Stand captures the eclectic style of an antique chest while offering modern-day convenience.
- 39.5" wide x 20" deep x 28" high; holds up to a 40" flat-screen TV.
- Masterfully built of solid kiln-dried hardwood with birch veneers using post-and-panel construction.
- Detailed with planked doors fitted with a traditional Chinese iron pull and pin lock and carved bracket feet.
- Available in hand-distressed Desa Mocha or Desa Ming Red lacquered finish.
- Watch a video about the unique character of our media storage.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Beautifully built of solid hardwood, with birch veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the media stand's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the media stand will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Constructed with an adjustable shelf and a drawer to hold DVDs and video games.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Distressed by hand for a character-rich patina.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 20" deep x 28" high
- Top: 39.5" wide x 20" deep x 1" high
- Number of adjustable shelves: 1
- Interior without adjustable shelf: 38" wide x 18.5" deep x 14.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 34" wide x 16.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Doors: 17" wide x 14" high
- Clearance to floor: 3.5" high
- Distance between legs: 36" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum weight capacity for shelf: 25 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of a of top of stand for a flat-screen TV: 40", 80 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of a of top of stand for a tube TV: 20", 50 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).