Tara Hand-Knotted Ikat Bench
Skilled artisans weave the exquisite cover of this bench entirely by hand on individual looms. Drawing their dense, textural appearance from antique Turkish rugs, each is hand knotted in a vivid ikat design. Place it at the end of the bed or in the entryway for an eye-catching accent, or offer it as a comfortable seat for guests.
- 54" wide x 18" deep x 19" high
- Made of mango wood upholstered in a hand-knotted wool/cotton ikat.
- The taller profile makes the bench great for dining.
- Hand-finished legs in distressed black have end caps.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built with a mango wood frame, polyurethane foam and plywood deck.
- Upholstered in a hand-knotted ikat, made of 85% wool 15% cotton.
- Overall: 54" wide x 18" deep x 19" high
- Top: 54" wide x 18" deep x 8.5" thick
- Deck: 4" thick
- Clearance Under Piece: 10.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 47.5" side to side; 11.5" front to back
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).