Thatcher Leather Wingback Chair
The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
- 30.5" wide x 34.25" deep x 40.25" high
- Edges adorned with antique-bronzed brass nail heads.
- Espresso-stained legs and stretchers are edged with bead detailing.
- For more information: Leather Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried wood, and is reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous springs under seat cushion provides exceptional support.
- Expertly crafted by master upholsterers.
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 34.25" deep x 40.25" high
- Frame Back: 40.25" high
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Seat: 20" wide x 21" deep x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 26" wide x 21" deep x 5.0" thick
- Arms: 5" wide x 25" high
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
- No assembly required.
• Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
• Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping Info