Thatcher Leather Wingback Chair
The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried wood, and is reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous springs under seat cushion provides exceptional support.
- Expertly crafted by master upholsterers.
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 34.25" deep x 40.25" high
- Frame Back: 40.25" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 21" deep x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 26" wide x 21" deep x 5.0" thick
- Arms: 5" wide x 25" high
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
- No assembly required.
• Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
• Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).