Thatcher Leather Wingback Chair
The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
- 30.5" w x 34.25" d x 40.25" h
- Edges adorned with antique-bronzed brass nail heads.
- Cushion made with flame-retardant free material.
- Espresso-stained legs and stretchers are edged with bead detailing.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Leather Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried wood, and is reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous springs under seat cushion provides exceptional support.
- Expertly crafted by master upholsterers.
- Overall: 30.5" w x 34.25" d x 40.25" h
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Seat: 20" w x 21" d x 20" h
- Seat Cushion: 26" w x 21" d x 5.0" thick
- Arms: 5" w x 25" h
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" h
- Frame Back Height: 40.25"
- Weight: 53 lb
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).