Dramatic angles and comfortable curves give our Tibetan barstool an Eastern style and versatile shape that are at home in any room; made of solid hardwood with rustic visible joinery.
- Counter height: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 27" high
- Bar height: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 31" high
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 27" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 9.5" deep x 27" high
- Leg (4): 1.5" square, 25" high
- Distance between legs: 15" front to back; 17.5" side to side
Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 31" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 9.5" deep x 31" high
- Leg (4): 1.5" square, 29" high
- Distance between legs: 15.5" front to back; 18" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
COMPOSITION & CONSTRUCTION
- Made of solid kiln-dried rubber wood, using tongue-and-glue construction for the legs and edge-gluing for the seat. Kiln drying is a process that removes moisture from wood and ensures that it will not split, warp, crack or mildew. All sides finished with hand-applied water-based finish using a 9-step process, and topped with a lacquer sealant.
- Dust with a clean, soft damp cloth and wipe dry immediately. Avoid the use of chemicals and harsh cleaning agents.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).