Dramatic angles and comfortable curves give our Tibetan barstool an Eastern style and versatile shape that are at home in any room; made of solid hardwood with rustic visible joinery.
- Counter height: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 27" high
- Bar height: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 31" high
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 27" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 9.5" deep x 27" high
- Leg (4): 1.5" square, 25" high
- Distance between legs: 15" front to back; 17.5" side to side
Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 15.75" deep x 31" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 9.5" deep x 31" high
- Leg (4): 1.5" square, 29" high
- Distance between legs: 15.5" front to back; 18" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
COMPOSITION & CONSTRUCTION
- Made of solid kiln-dried rubber wood, using tongue-and-glue construction for the legs and edge-gluing for the seat. Kiln drying is a process that removes moisture from wood and ensures that it will not split, warp, crack or mildew. All sides finished with hand-applied water-based finish using a 9-step process, and topped with a lacquer sealant.
- Dust with a clean, soft damp cloth and wipe dry immediately. Avoid the use of chemicals and harsh cleaning agents.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).