Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square Armchair
Woven by hand in a chunky weave with thick, square arms and a plush cushion, our Torrey chair is designed for sink-in comfort. Reminiscent of turn-of-the-century garden furniture, it looks like real wicker, but is made superdurable and weather resistant for year-round use. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 37.5" wide x 40" deep x 30" high
- Includes seat and back cushions made from QuickDryFoam® and wrapped in polyester.
- Frame crafted of welded aluminum and handwoven all-weather wicker.
- Woven wicker is stained Espresso.
- Removable feet are stained Espresso.
- Chair includes a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 3−4 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 40" deep x 30" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 28" deep
- Seat Height: 11.5"
- Seat Cushion: 23.5" wide x 29" deep x 4" thick
- Backrest: 30.5" wide x 20" high x 6" thick
- Arm Length From Backrest: 34"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 23"
- Legs: 4.5" square, 2" high
- Distance Between Legs: 26.5" side to side; 28.5" front to back
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 2.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).