With room to store your dinnerware, table linens and glassware, this buffet is ideal for entertaining. An adjustable shelf behind each door lets you accommodate a variety of serving pieces and other essentials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from kiln-dried sungkai and sungkai veneer.
- Tempered Glass in Tenon and Groove Cabinets for safety.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable shelf inside cabinets hold dishes and serving pieces, or the components of a media system; cutouts facilitate wire management.
- Three sets of cabinet doors with metal knobs and magnetic closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 75" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 75" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Door (6): 10.25" wide x 28" high x .75" thick
- Shelves: 1 adjustable
- Cabinet interior without adjustable shelves: 23.5" wide x 17.25" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 185 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.