A special mix of cement and fiberglass gives these pots the warmth of hand-thrown terra cotta but with less weight and greater frost-resistance. Placed indoors or out in the garden, they work equally well as cachepots or direct planters.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Resembles thrown terra cotta.
- Made of cement and fiberglass.
- Drainage hole for direct planting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bowl: 21" diameter, 11.5" high
- Bowl Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Small: 15" diameter, 15.5" high
- Small Weight: 22 pounds
- Medium: 17" diameter, 20" high
- Medium Weight: 38.5 pounds
- Large Rope: 24" diameter, 24" high
- Large Rope Weight: 20 pounds
- Large Etched: 24" diameter, 24 high
- Large Etched Weight: 20 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.