Velvet Linen Windowpane Quilt & Sham
Our velvet has a truly unique texture and depth unrivaled by any other fabric. It is woven on an intricate double-piece loom – developed in 1832 – that creates two layers of fabric simultaneously, creating an ultrasoft cotton velvet quilt.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 100% cotton velvet.
- 350-gram-weight polyester batting.
- Quilted in a windowpane pattern.
- Reverse is 55% linen, 45% cotton.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sham has a zipper closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 92" wide x 88" long
- King, Cal. King: 108" wide x 92"long
- Standard: 20" wide x 26" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.