Vintage Blacksmith Soap/Lotion Caddy
With the character of a blacksmith’s creation, our caddy is crafted of blackened iron that’s detailed with visible rivets and a footed base.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of blown glass and iron with a blackened finish.
- Comes wth two bottles, pumps and a metal stand (soap/lotion sold separately).
- Hand wash.
- Imported from India.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" wide x 6" deep x 9" high
- Soap Dispenser: 3.5" diameter, 8" high
- Lotion Dispenser: 3.5" diameter, 8" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash glass dispensers as needed.
- Dry with soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
The Hand of the Artist
Free Interior Design Services