Packard Pulley Single Sconce
Modeled after the unadorned elegance of industrial counterweight pulley systems, our vintage-style sconce can be easily raised or lowered with just a touch.
- 10" wide x 20" deep x 20–25" high
- Crafted of bronze with an Antique Silver finish and a cast iron counterweight.
- Damp ETL listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10" wide x 20" deep x 20-25" high
- Shade: 10" diameter, 4" high
- Cord: 50"
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Bulb: 40 watts, Type A (not included)
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Remove shade if glass cleaner is applied to it.
- Gently hand wash shade with mild soap and water.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).