Whitmer Smart Technology™ Media Armoire
Crafted with a solid mahogany frame and hand-selected mahogany veneers, this piece has the quality and presence of the finest custom cabinets.
- 62" wide x 22" deep x 66" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid mahogany frame.
- Styled with deep crown molding and beveled base molding.
- Wraparound doors allow for unobstructed viewing; fits up to a 50" flat-screen monitor.
- Lockable drawer holds DVDs and includes two keys.
- Equipped with a five-outlet Smart Strip™ and cord cutouts for cables.
- Detailed with bronze-finished pendant pulls and knobs.
- Gently distressed espresso finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Smart Strip™ cord set requires simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid mahogany, mahogany veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the armoire will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 62" wide x 22" deep x 66" high
- Armoire Top: 62" wide x 22" deep x 50" high
- Main Compartment Interior: 54.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 36" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 54.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Side Cubby Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6" high
- Center Cubby Interior: 17.5" wide x 18" deep x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 6" high
- Armoire Base: 59" wide x 22" deep x 16" high
- Clearance under base: 2"
- Distance between feet: 44.5" side to side; 4" front to back
- Main Compartment Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 239 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).