Whitmer Smart Technology™ Media Armoire
- Crafted with a solid mahogany frame and hand-selected mahogany veneers, this piece has the quality and presence of the finest custom cabinets.
- 62" wide x 22" deep x 66" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid mahogany frame.
- Styled with deep crown molding and beveled base molding.
- Wraparound doors allow for unobstructed viewing; fits up to a 50" flat-screen monitor.
- Lockable drawer holds DVDs and includes two keys.
- Equipped with a five-outlet Smart Strip™ and cord cutouts for cables.
- Detailed with bronze-finished pendant pulls and knobs.
- Gently distressed espresso finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Smart Strip™ cord set requires simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid mahogany, mahogany veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the armoire will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 62" wide x 22" deep x 66" high
- Armoire Top: 62" wide x 22" deep x 50" high
- Main Compartment Interior: 54.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 36" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 54.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Side Cubby Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6" high
- Center Cubby Interior: 17.5" wide x 18" deep x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 6" high
- Armoire Base: 59" wide x 22" deep x 16" high
- Clearance under base: 2"
- Distance between feet: 44.5" side to side; 4" front to back
- Main Compartment Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 239 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).