Details like bun feet and a two-tone finish elevate the design of this spacious bookcase.
- 36" w x 16" d x 72" h
- Bookcase is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and legs crafted from laminated kiln-dried solid mahogany; top and shelves made from laminated hardwood, MDF and veneers.
- Hand-applied finish is primed, glazed, stained, painted, antiqued and sealed with a protective semigloss lacquer.
- Bore-and-dowel-constructed frame with tongue-and-groove joinery on shelves.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 36" w x 16" d x 72" h
- Top: 36" w x 16" d x 1.25" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 1"
- Fixed Shelf: 34.5" w x 14.5" d x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 34.25" w x 14.5" d x 1" thick
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" w x 14.75" d x 33.75
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" w x 14.75" d x 32" h
- Weight: 112 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).