Winter Bird Duvet Cover & Sham
Our in-house artist created this colorful collage-style print featuring wintry birds and botanicals adapted from 19th-century naturalistic engravings. Showcasing a softly rendered backdrop of early Renaissance-style calligraphy type, each piece is pigment dyed for lasting richness and detail.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 100% cotton (5% organic).
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place; sham features an envelope closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash warm.
- Use only non chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.