Woven Crate Coffee Table
Designed after an antique pigeon coop, this character-rich coffee table is a perfect spot to showcase mementos and found objects. One side of the table drops down to provide access to objects inside, making it easy to update your display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of a kiln-dried wood frame and durable handwoven rattan.
- Polished-edge glass top.
- Finished with metal-bound corners and a rich natural finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Tonal variations make each piece unique.
- Includes removable, cast aluminum wheels for easy mobility.
- Features side door with wood turn latch that opens downward and provides access to interior.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 35" wide x 33.5" deep x 16" high
- Glass: 33" wide x 32" deep x 0.5" thick
- Shelf: 33" wide x 30" deep x 0.125" thick
- Cubby Door: 24" wide x 8.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 33" wide x 31.5" deep
- Clearance Under Table: 5"
- Distance Between Wheels: 31" side to side, 29" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 11 pounds.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 22 pounds.
- Weight: 32 pounds.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).