Author, style expert and Chief Ideation Officer for Clique
Media Group, Hillary Kerr is our favorite bride-to-be.
We love her fresh, fun approach to everyday entertaining.
If I could only use one word
to describe this tray, it would
be: stunning. If I had two
words, they would be: must
buy. It's such a knockout item
and looks insanely gorgeous
loaded up with cheese,
fruits, nuts or whatever you
feel like serving.
A well-stocked bar is an essential part
of any home, and naturally you need a
place to store said bar. The Tristan
Bar Cart is the perfect option
because it's small enough to fit into
most corners and the mid-century
design is unquestionably elegant.
I am a purist when it comes to plates
and really think food looks best on
white ones. That said, white can be a
bit unremarkable - but that's not the
case with these lovely plates. The
hand-embellished ridging along the
edges adds a lovely texture and the
glaze is just timeless.
My fiancé and I appreciate clean lines -
we want to go to Tokyo on our
honeymoon - so it's probably no
surprise that we were drawn to this
flatware. It's a really great weight and
feels so nice in your hand. Plus,
something about the squared-off ends
give me subtle chopsticks vibes.
I have been devoted to Pottery
Barn's towels for years, as they are
incredibly soft and plush. Personally,
I love them in classic white, but all
the colors are pretty amazing.
These cheese knives are the perfect
balance of form and function. They will
elevate the simplest cheese plate and are
sure to look incredible for years to come.
I'm a firm believer that everyone needs
this party bucket for entertaining. It
looks so enticing when filled with ice
and bottles of champagne or rosé, and is
attractive enough to have it sitting out
during a dinner party.
This two-tone glaze is so gorgeous! It
somehow manages to be both warm
and minimalist chic at the same time.
My fiancé and I appreciate
an end-of-day bourbon.
And what better way to
serve it than in these
classic neat glasses?
I would sleep on a new set of
sheets every night if I could, and
they would all be Pottery Barn's
linen sheets. They are truly an
- Gabriella Dinner Plate, Set of 4 $48
- Marble and Copper 19" X 16" Serve Tray $119 Special $95
- Wood and Copper Cheese Knives $39.50 Special $31.50
- Portland Serve Bowl $59 Special $47
- Antique Silver Charger $42.50 Special $34
- Luna Flatware $45 – $180 Special $36 – $144
- Schott Zwiesel Stemware, Set of 6 $72 Special $57.50
- Schott Zwiesel Neat Glass, Set of 6 $51 Special $40.50
- Leila 16" X 11" Stoneware Oval Serving Platter $49 Special $39
- Gabriella Footed Serve Bowl $55
- Gabriella Round Serving Platter $39
- Mill Acacia Serve Bowl $59 Special $47
- Mill Acacia 16" Serve Platter $69 Special $55
- Mill Acacia 17" X 11" Rectangular Tray $39.50 Special $31.50
- Natural Wood Large Oval 21" X 10.5" Cheese Board $69 Special $55
- Arlington Hurricane $69 – $99
- PB Pillar Candle - White $5 – $34 Special $4 – $27
- Tristan Bar Cart $399
- Pewter Napkin Ring, Set of 4 $42 Special $33.50
- Antique Silver Sentiment Salt & Pepper Shakers $29.50 Special $23.50
- Harrison Bar Tool Set $69 Special $55
- Harrison Cocktail Shaker $39.50 Special $31.50
- Vino Wine Decanter $42.50 Special $34
- PB Classic 820-Gram Weight Bath Towels $9.50 – $54.50