Painted Landscape Wall Decor
- Framed Indigo Abstract Print, Indigo Dot
Framed Indigo Abstract Print, Indigo Dot
- These works are artful interpretations of shapes and movements within a landscape. While making these abstracts, the artist was influenced by the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi, or imperfection and impermanence, which gives these pieces characteristics of asymmetry and simplicity. Saturated indigo gives them a rich fluidity and texture. 24" wide x 30" high x 1.25" thick Giclee print. Archival quality beveled cut mat. Frame made of pine wood with a black matte painted finish. Glass front.
- Framed Indigo Abstract Print, Ciricles
Framed Indigo Abstract Print, Ciricles
- Framed St Moritz Vintage Art Poster
Framed St Moritz Vintage Art Poster
- The expert jumper illustrated here gives this poster a great sense of movement, while the snowy landscape and bright sky behind him creates a perfect compositional moment. 26" wide x 32" high x 0.75" thick Inkjet-printed poster. Frame is made of pine with a distressed hand-painted finish. Glass front. Backed with a wire for hanging. Internet Only.
- Cindy Taylor Wood Gallery Framed Print, Autumn Color, Mat, 18 x 18", Black
Cindy Taylor Wood Gallery Framed Print, Autumn Color, Mat, 18 x 18", Black
- Taken on an October outing through the burnished northwestern landscape, this photograph is remarkable for its composition of subjects. Trees decked in fiery foliage are brought into focus in contrast to the old, yet still bright white barn. The trees, the barn and the yellowing grass speak to the inevitability of change, and the beauty of transformation. 18" square 25" square 48" square Alder wood frame. Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Michal Venera Wood Gallery Framed Print, Pizzeria, Mat, 11 x 13", Black
Michal Venera Wood Gallery Framed Print, Pizzeria, Mat, 11 x 13", Black
- On first glance, these iconic images of Rome are striking for their lush sepia tones, rich detail and intriguing camera angles. A closer look reveals the beauty of patterns, whether it is hundreds of stones that make up an old street, arches in the coliseum or the remaining three columns of a ruin. All exude a sense of order and timelessness amid the ever-changing landscape of city and country. 11" wide x 13" high 16" wide x 20" high 28" wide x 42" high Alder wood frame.
- Michal Venera Wood Gallery Framed Print, Streets of Rome I, Mat, 11 x 13", Black
Michal Venera Wood Gallery Framed Print, Streets of Rome I, Mat, 11 x 13", Black