Pine Dining Table
- Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Extending Dining Table, 48 x 30", Waxed Pine Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering.
- Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Fixed Dining Table, 74 x 38" Wax Pine finish Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details. 74" long x 38" deep x 30" high Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed wood with forged iron.
- Sumner Dining Table, 76 x 40" Rustic Pine stain A rustic finish brings unparalleled warmth to this table. The wood is weathered and distressed to reveal its knots and grain pattern, and has visible marks and cutouts for a vintage look. 76" long x 40" wide x 30.5" high Table extends to 120" long with the two included leaves; seats up to 10. Unextended table seats up to 6. Features a thick, planked wood top and substantial legs with farmhouse-style turnings. Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Sumner Fixed Square Dining Table, Rustic Mahogany stain The square design of our Sumner table provides plenty of room for intimate gatherings. It’s expertly crafted with thick, spindle-turned legs and finished by hand for a rustic feel. 60" square, 30" high; seats 8 Expertly crafted of solid pine or solid poplar. Finished in Rustic Pine or Rustic Mahogany. Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Keaton Extending Rectangular Dining Table, Two-Tone French White Destined to be a favorite gathering place, our Keaton dining table is built with the sturdy, welcoming feel of American farmhouse furniture. The legs feature country-style turnings and come in a beautiful finish that’s distressed and edge rubbed to reveal hints of the wood below. The spacious top has planked detailing and includes an extension leaf so there’s always room for more guests. 72" long x 40" wide x 30" high; extends to 96" seating up to 8 Expertly crafted of solid mahogany and pine.
- Sumner Extending Pedestal Dining Table, 48" diam., Rustic Mahogany stain A round pedestal table is great for entertaining because it maximizes legroom while putting every guest within easy conversation range. Ours is reminiscent of mid-19th-century English pine furniture with its scrolling four-footed base and oversized ball turning. 48" diameter, 30" high; extends to 72" long. A 24" drop-in leaf transforms it from a circle to an oval, comfortably seating six people. Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Jocelyn Wood Fixed Dining Table, Weathered Green finish With its casual look and beautifully hand-stained finish, this table creates a welcoming spot for entertaining family and friends. Its combination of open and closed storage allows easy access to tableware, linens and more. 50" long x 24" wide x 36" high Features two large drawers and two spacious shelves for kitchen storage. One shelf adjusts to five different positions. Features a two-toned finish; base is Weathered Green and top is Weathered Pine.
- Laney Fixed Rectangular Dining Table, 63 x 37.5", Rustic Pine finish With its thick, turned legs and deep apron, this table has the feel of an English country antique. Drawers at either end provide a convenient spot to stow everything from homework to flatware and table linens. 63" long x 37.5" wide x 30.5" high Crafted with a solid, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Features two large drawers for storage. Stained in Rustic Pine and sealed for lasting quality.