Rectangular Wood Table
- Parquet Reclaimed Wood & Metal Rectangular Coffee Table Pieces of reclaimed wood form a richly grained mosaic on this coffee table. Bold in scale and rich in character, it makes a dramatic backdrop for entertaining and display. A bronzed metal base with two thick stretchers lends industrial appeal to the design. 54" wide x 26" deep x 17.75" high Crafted from reclaimed elm and cast iron. Frame finished in distressed Dark Bronze; top is sealed in its natural tone.
- Conrad Rectangular Wood Kitchen Island, Berry Black finish Seamlessly expand kitchen workspace with this beautifully crafted island. Designed to capture the look of built-in cabinetry, it has a Carrara marble top and an open space in back to accommodate two bar stools (sold separately). 48.25" wide x 29" deep x 36" high Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood and white Carrara marble. Features two fixed and two adjustable shelves, a towel rack, and hooks on sides to keep essentials within reach. Two drawers provide extra storage. Finished by hand in Berry Black.
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood & Wrought Iron Rectangular Fixed Dining Table Pairing steel with reclaimed pine, this table is a striking centerpiece for entertaining. Saw marks and hand planing lend a roughhewn look to the thick top. 86" wide x 38" deep x 30" high; seats 6. Top crafted with reclaimed pine and frame made from iron. The reclaimed-wood top will have variations inherent to salvaged materials such as visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains.
- Toscana Rectangular Dining Table, 70 x 38" Tuscan Chestnut stain Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailors table with its X-shaped supports, keyed through-tenons and warm Tuscan Chestnut finish. The design maximizes legroom and serving space, making the table ideal for large gatherings. 70" long x 38" wide x 30" high; seats up to 6 Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame. The Tuscan chestnut finish is a 14-step process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- Keaton Extending Rectangular Dining Table, Two-Tone French White Destined to be a favorite gathering place, our Keaton dining table is built with the sturdy, welcoming feel of American farmhouse furniture. The legs feature country-style turnings and come in a beautiful finish thats distressed and edge rubbed to reveal hints of the wood below. The spacious top has planked detailing and includes an extension leaf so theres always room for more guests.
- Cortona Rectangular Coffee Table, Vintage Spruce finish Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history beneath its surface. The story is told in the extensive layers of hand-applied finishing, in the precision work that highlights natural wood grains and knots, and in the resulting dimensional color that invites touch. 56" wide x 26" deep x 19" high Crafted from kiln-dried alder, MDF and alder veneer. Features turned legs and a large shelf. Finished by hand in Vintage Spruce and sealed for lasting beauty. Simple assembly.
- Valencia Rectangular Bedside Table, Mahogany stain Get the unique warmth of handcrafted furniture at a reasonable price with our Valencia Rectanglar Bedside Table.21.5'' wide, 17'' deep, 27.5'' highHandcrafted with solid woods and veneers.Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a rich mahogany stain, then sealed with a protective lacquer.Drawers are detailed with English dovetail construction and bronze-finished metal pulls.Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- Abbott Rectangular Zinc-Top Coffee Table Prized for its durability and rust resistance, galvanized zinc is ideal for casual outdoor entertaining. We paired this silvery-blue metal with the honeyed hues of solid wood to create a modern coffee table with traditional details. 50" wide x 26" deep x 18" high Crafted of moisture-resistant eucalyptus with a galvanized zinc top. Zinc naturally develops a patina over time and may accumulate marks or signs of wear with use; these inherent qualities contribute to the materials distinctive character.