Raleigh Turned Leg Ottoman, Tufted, Twill White
Please Select Fabric: Twill
Please Select Color: Twill, White
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Crafted by our own master upholsterers in the heart of North Carolina, this expertly built ottoman is a great addition to a seating area, yet versatile enough for any room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner-blocked for extra strength and durability.
- Seat is padded with 100% polyester foam.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Button tufted upholstery covers a foam-padded seat.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" square, 19" high
- Seat Cushion: 42" square, 4" thick
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 12" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 39 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean fabric with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Wipe legs with a dry clean cloth. Avoid the use of all chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
Made to order. Please allow 10+ weeks for delivery. This custom item cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.