Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Metal Side Table
An original, pared-down design is elevated to two tiers with contrasting textures and a weathered finish that adds warmth to the contemporary profile. The reclaimed wood bears the original saw marks for a beautiful, rough-hewn appearance. Smaller living spaces benefit from the storage shelf below, perfect for books, magazines, coasters and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried elm and engineered hardwood panel with a hollow rust-proof iron frame.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains; which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Frame is forged of iron with a waxed black matte finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rubber bumpers on underside protect floors.
- Fully assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42.5" diameter, 16.5" high
- Top: 42.5" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 35" diameter, 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 60 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 30 pounds
- Weight: 104 pounds
- Overall: 20" diameter, 24" high
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 11" diameter, 1" thick
- Clearance above shelf: 10.5"
- Clearance below shelf: 11.5"
- Top weight capacity: 25 pounds
- Shelf weight capacity: 15 pounds
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Overall: 16" wide x 60" long x 30" high
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 10" wide x 54" long x 1" thick
- Clearance above shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance below shelf: 14.5"
- Distance between legs: 10" (front/back); 53" (sides)
- Top weight capacity: 60 pounds
- Shelf weight capacity: 30 pounds
- Weight: 55 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.