- Tanner Round Side Table $399 Special $319
- Tanner Round Side Table - Polished Nickel finish $499 Special $399
- Benchwright Square Side Table, Rustic Mahogany $599 Special $479
- Benchwright Square Side Table, Seadrift $599 Special $479
- Benchwright Round Side Table, Rustic Mahogany $399 Special $319
- Benchwright Round Side Table, Seadrift $399 Special $319
- Parquet Reclaimed Wood Side Table $599
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood Side Table $499 Special $399
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood Side Table $499 Special $399
- Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Metal Side Table $399 – $1,997 Special $319 – $1,597
- Livingston Side Table $499 Special $399
- Channing Side Table $229
- Parker Reclaimed Wood Side Table $599
- Alexandra Side Table $449
- Leona Cube Table $299
- Duke Accent Table $99
- Ludlow Trunk Side Table $499
- Kirkwood Trunk Side Table $499
- Timor Wood Trunk Accent Table $449
- Kent Vintage Trunk $499 Special $349
- Euclid Accent Table $129 – $199
- Metropolitan Rectangular Side Table $249
- Metropolitan Round Side Table $249
- Chloe Side Table $249
- Brooklyn Side Table $129
- Mateo Side Table $129
- Cassie Side Table $199
- Casper Accent Table $199
- Estelle Accent Table $199
- Allen C-Table $229
- Weldon Side Table $599
- Park Accent Cube $299 Sale $118.99
- Garnet Nesting Table $349
- Tanner Nesting Side Tables - Bronze finish $299 Special $239
- Tanner Nesting Side Tables - Polished Nickel finish $349 Special $279
- Lorraine Side Table $549 Special $439
- Dexter Side Table $279
- Blair Side Table $499
- Vince Metal-Clad Accent Stool $299
- Colette Side Table $399
- Moraga Side Table $149
- Preston Metal Cart $399
- Belfast Side Cart $295
- Grant Accent Table $159
- Granger Nesting Side Tables $399
- Marla Nesting Side Table $289
- Clint Reclaimed Wood Side Table $399
- Montague Side Table $209
- Leila Marble-Top Side Table $249
- Sillers Shagreen Side Table $719
- Bryn Marble-Top C Table $349 Sale $138.99
- Kirkham Tufted Leather Stool $299
- Caden Leather Stool $299 Special $239
- Christensen Side Table $349
- Gwinn Side Table $499
- Dawson Side Table $799
- Icarus Bar Table $499
- Antioch Accent Table $410
- Randolph Accent Table $640
- Carter Metal Folding Tray Table $199
- Zane Accent Side Table $99
- Alexis Side Table $299
- Devon Campaign Side Table $499 Sale $224.99
Side and End Tables
Side and end tables are some of the most functional, flexible pieces of furniture in your home. Not only are they ideal for living rooms and family rooms, they also fit beautifully as nightstands in bedrooms. With so many styles and so many ways to use them, let us at Pottery Barn help you with tips on using the various types of tables in your home.
Though it may sound counterintuitive, nesting tables are ideal for small spaces. Nesting side tables fit into a cozy spot and can be expanded and used when you have a party, have a guest or two over or have a child that may need to have a play table of his or her own. Once finished, snuggle them back into their spot at the end of your sofa or chair until your next gathering.
If you have a little more room at the end of your seating, opt for the elegance of round side tables. Round side tables soften up a space just by the nature of their shape. Or grab a diminutive 11-inch diameter table for a guest who needs a place to put down a glass. Some round side tables with pedestal bases look like miniature versions of dining room tables.
Square and rectangular side tables for living room or bedroom use have traditionally been the go-to style to hold lamps, books, magazines and decorative objects. With or without shelves and drawers or doors, these durable pieces of furniture can easily integrate from room to room wherever needed the most.
Small vintage-style square trunks have lids that open to reveal loads of storage for extra throws, bedding or pillows for guests or toys for kids, but they’re also the perfect height for a side table. These clutter-busters can be used anywhere in a room as much needed storage.
C-tables have so much functionality in such a small package, they’re hard to resist. Consider one with a surface that opens up for double the space, along with a slim side pocket for magazines and books. Grab it and bring it over to the side of your chair or sofa so you can do some easy reading or work while relaxing in comfort. Though C-tables swing over furniture with arms, they especially work well next to armless sectional sofas because they’re easy to pull over.
Stools and Cubes
More architectural than truly functional, decorative stools and cubes make a bold and elegant statement in any room. Whether they have a mirrored finish or gold tone finish, these side tables will comfortably hold a lamp and cup of coffee. Soft- or hard-topped stools also make great extra seating when not in use as a drink holder.
Mobile carts don’t just look stunning next to your furniture, they hold an abundance of reading material that you can wheel over to where ever you want, even from room to room. Or make use of a cart side table as a nightstand in your bedroom or in your home office to hold a printer and other working paraphernalia. Carts also double as rolling home bars in your dining or living room for times you entertain.
Even side tables could use height adjustments. Consider a manually-adjustable end table for use anywhere. They’re ideal for bedroom nightstands because they’re easily adjustable to your most comfortable bedside height. Choose a table that's modeled after a potter's wheel that can be adjusted by swiveling the top up or down from 22" to 28" high. Other side tables can be locked with a removable pin, from 20" to 26" high. End tables come in various heights. Consider tables that reach the tops of cushions (16" to 17" tall) or higher tables (24" to 28" tall) that reach the top of your sofa’s or chair’s arms.
You love relaxing on your stylish seating. Help it become an even more usable place to spend time with end tables that express your style.