Benchwright Round End Table
Earn $42.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Accented with grooves and saw marks that hint at an industrial past, the Benchwright EndTable is rich in character.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of color; available in Seadrift, Rustic Mahogany, Gray Wash or Blackened Oak finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Simple assembly.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" diameter, 24" high
- Top: 23" diameter, 1" thick
- Apron: 2" high
- Shelf: 16" wide x 16" deep x 2" thick
- Shelf Interior: 14" wide x 14" deep x 15" high
- Clearance from floor: 4" high
- Distance between legs: 17"
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 73 pounds
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 33.5 x 27.5 x 8"; 38.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.