Charlotte Daybed with Trundle
A modern camelback design updates the traditional daybed. We’ve reinterpreted a classic silhouette with the finest materials and an exclusive hand finish for complex color and a smooth surface.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built of solid hardwood, this daybed with a roll-out trundle is an ideal space saver.
- Frame is solid hardwood; all panels are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Curving between finial-capped posts, the arched back features panel detailing.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive antique white in a 13-step process and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Hand distressing creates a warm vintage appeal.
- Detailed with substantial molding for an antique look.
- Independent of the daybed, the non-pop-up trundle rolls out on casters for use anywhere.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Daybed: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high
- No box spring is needed.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high (at center back)
- Endboards: 31.5" high at front, 43" high at back x 2.5" deep
- Clearance under endboard: approximately 1.5"
- Deck height from floor (mattress placement): 13"
- Clearance below front rail: 10.5"
- Mattress Deck: 77" wide x 39" deep; accommodates a standard twin mattress (not included).
- Trundle Front Rail: 74.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Trundle Frame: 72" wide x 38.25" deep x 3.5" high
- Trundle mattress (not included) sits 2.5" off floor
- Maximum trundle mattress height: 7" in order to accomodate bedding and clear front rail.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.