Classic Down Duvet Insert
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An exceptional value, this comforter is the perfect year-round layer, providing just the right coziness in both the warmer and cooler months.
- Cover is made of 100% cotton; filled with white down and feather blend.
- Features an end-to-end box stitching so the fill is evenly distributed throughout.
- Due to natural fill composition, this product may occasionally lose feathers.
- Freshness Assured™ Hypoallergenic: a cleaning process that guarantees Down and Feathers are meticulously cleaned and free of dust and odor.
- 300-thread count
- 550 fill power premium white Down clusters.
- Our Down is strictly audited by an independent third party and is RDS (Responsible Down Standards) Certified.
- To lengthen life of insert, purchase Duvet Protector (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide
- Full/Queen: 94" long x 98" wide
- King/Cal. King: 98" long x 114" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with distilled water when necessary.
- Machine wash in warm water in a commercial sized washer; gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer, remove promptly when dry.
- Stop dryer frequently to turn center out to ensure center dries to avoid scorching.
- Avoid excessive heat as fabric may scorch.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam.
- Store in a ventilated bag.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.