Design Crew Basics 400-Thread-Count Organic Cotton Duvet Cover
- Free Shipping
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our organic cotton bedding is GOTS certified for the ultimate in responsible sourcing. Free from harmful chemicals and a smooth, breathable 400 thread count, they’re the best choice to refresh the bed for the whole family.
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale; a percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- GOTS certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Duvet cover reverses to the same as front.
- Duvet cover has interior ties and a button closure.
- 400-thread count.
- Twin-sized duvet cover fits both standard twin and twin XL dorm mattresses.
- Duvet cover and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin/ Twin XL: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 88" wide x 90" long
- King/Cal.King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.