Fair Isle Jacquard Towel
Our supersoft Fair Isle Towels are Jacquard woven for plush softness and texture. Designed in a vibrant pattern, they bring visual interest to the bath.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Ultraplush 550-gram weight.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment, click here.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand Towel: 20" wide x 30" long.
- Bath Towel: 28" wide x 55" long.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- In order to ensure your towel’s vibrant color, do not use with harsh chemicals, or facial products or cleansers.
- Do not dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.